1. What is personal information
2. Acquisition of personal information
3. Use of personal information
- To respond to your questions, requests, and applications.
- To fulfill a contract between a customer and the Company.
- To provide useful information regarding our products, services, etc. to our customers and clients.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- When we have the customer's consent
- In the case of joint use by our group companies as stipulated in this policy
- When it is necessary to disclose personal information to cooperating companies, partner companies, or subcontractors with whom we have an agreement regarding the protection of personal information, in order to carry out the purpose of use specified to the customer (e.g., consignment of shipping to an outside vendor).
- When we process personal information as statistical data in a manner that does not allow identification of individual customers
- When we are required to provide personal information by laws and regulations.
Shared Use within Our Group
Items of personal data to be shared
Scope of joint users
Purpose of use by joint users
- To provide products or services requested by customers
- To improve our products or services
- To provide information and other communications, or to conduct questionnaires regarding products, services, various events or campaigns, etc.
- To conduct sales-related analysis and surveys
- To develop new services or products
Name of the party responsible for the management of personal data
5. Ensuring Accuracy and Security of Personal Information
6. Observance of laws, regulations, and other norms regarding the protection of personal information
7. Continuous Improvement
8. Personal Information on Linked Websites
9. Contact for Inquiries
- 27-1 Ida, Kitazaki-cho, Obu-shi, Aichi, Japan
- Company name:
- Matsuo Industries, Inc.